What are the Benefits of Becoming Accredited?
There are many benefits of becoming accredited, for you, your teams and your organisation.
- Develop your training and delivery skills, learning from the C-me Delivery Experts
- Become certified as a C-me expert, expanding your knowledge of behavioural psychology and understanding the history of psychometrics
- Become part of an Activator community, sharing tips and gaining advice from those in similar roles
- Receive 2 FREE profiles, to put into practice your new knowledge
For your Teams
- Deliver C-me profiles and workshops to instil a language that builds a deep understanding and connection between colleagues and teams
- Develop an enriched learning and development plan, focused on your business and people needs
- Focus on improving typical people challenges or help teams improve their soft skills
- Support onboarding, with profiles and workshops for new teams to support cohesion
For your Organisation
- Have access to C-me Support, get started with a complimentary one to one coaching follow up session
- Inform business decisions, direct culture and support leadership development through the lens of behaviours
Scalable, easy to roll out with wide-reaching awareness of behaviour across your organisation. Support your organisation's growth and development from every angle.
What Will You Recieve?
As part of becoming Accredited with C-me, you will receive:
- 2 free reports
- A C-me Certification
- An Accreditation Manual
- Access to our LinkedIn Community
- Access to C-me Activator Resources
- A range of training videos
- PowerPoint slides for your first foundation workshop, alongside a workshop agenda, online games, exercises and delivery techniques
- One-to-one support from C-me
- Ability to purchase C-me playing cards for face to face workshops
- Gain your own behavioural profile
Additional Resources Available
As part of the accreditation, you will receive material to deliver your first foundation workshop. C-me has created a host of other workshop material for you to purchase too, focusing on a range of development topics. This material saves you time and ensures you can focus on the delivery and application for your teams.
C-me workshops support:
- Development of soft skills
- Team communication and cohesion
- The direction of overall, organisational culture
The C-me Accreditation is a cost of £875 per person, excl VAT.
There are no ongoing licensing fees.