C-me helps you understand yourself and others
At C-me we have a dedicated team who are passionate about adding real value and colour to education and the development of young people. We'd love to help you, your staff and pupils, understand themselves and one another better. This will lead to flourishing relationships, improved wellbeing, and deeper character formation.
With previous experience as a school teacher and youth leader, Mark Herbert oversees C-me Education. To set up a call with him, please use this link to schedule a time that works for you click here.
In order to see first-hand the value that C-me can bring to your school, why not complete a questionnaire now and receive your profile with our compliments?
We hope you find this profile report as interesting and useful as many others have done.
To complete please just follow these simple steps:
- Click on Complete Questionnaire below.
- Enter your details and create a personal password
- Complete the questionnaire (all 15 questions) - this will take less than 10 minutes
To get the most accurate results please:
- Think about how you prefer to operate at work, rather than how you think you ought to operate. There are no right answers.
- Give your first impression of the closest answer.
- Try to take no more than 10 minutes, and do it all at one sitting.