Partner with C-me
Many organisations and individuals use C-me profiles as an integral part of their offer to clients. We enjoy working in partnership with them, and supporting them as they tailor and use the profiles to maximise impact.
Our partners include:
• Independent coaches
• Professional development and performance consultants
• Leadership development consultancies
• Transition consultants
• Health and Safety specialists
Partnership packages can include:
• Accreditation – which can be done in house and made bespoke for an organisation, or as more of an open session that gathers together a number of independent consultants.
• Your branding – add your logo and branding to the front of the reports.
• Dedicated and branded web portal – enabling the completed questionnaire to be automatically delivered to a nominated email address.
• Manual – giving background and guidance around application.
• Powerpoint slides – for facilitated sessions with clients.
• Ongoing support – continued advice around application and delivery to clients.
C-me and Matt Perry
Former England Rugby player and Founder of T15, Matt Perry uses C-me in his High Performance Teamwork
“T15 uses this powerful tool for behaviour change at the start of every intervention, because it is so practical in helping individuals understand how they can get the best with, for and from each member of the team to improve their own performance.
It also reduces conflict and helps groups problem solve more effectively by leveraging each other’s strengths and perceived weaknesses. I would recommend C-me as the most significant development tool I have come across. It is simple, practical and highlights personal and team developmental gaps and opportunities.”
Matt Perry, Founder T15